Today is my 25th birthday or as I’ve been calling it, my quarter of a century birthday! It’s kind of a big deal! Some people make New Years resolutions, but I also like to make Birthday resolutions. This year I thought I’d share some of those goals with all of you.
1. Get credit card debt free and generally just manage my money better.
2. Blog more consistently
3. Get better at conversational Spanish
4. Stop complaining so much about small and insignificant things
5. Manage my time better so that I can say yes to more “fun” things
6. Practice daily gratitude
7. Make morning yoga and workouts a routine and habit
8. Read more industry news
9. Keep binge watching tv to a minimum
10. Prioritize friends and myself over boys and dating